Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Allentown, Pennsylvania
For more than 30 years, Allen Audiology has been delivering better hearing to the Allentown area and its surrounding communities. In that time, we’ve had the pleasure to witness first-hand how our patients have improved their lives with enhanced hearing.
Our patients consistently report increased confidence, more active social lives, and strengthened relationships with their new hearing aids. And since virtually all cases of hearing loss can now be treated with modern technology, we’re sure we can help you achieve the same results.
At Allen Audiology, you can be sure that your hearing is in the care of experienced audiologists. That means we won’t just sell you a hearing aid: as your family hearing partner, we’ll help you to understand your hearing loss and to decide, in the first place, if hearing aids are right for you.
If you’re a candidate for hearing aids, we’ll help you find the best model from our wide selection of the latest technology. We have a hearing aid for every preference and budget, and our trial period allows you to test the technology before you make any commitments. We offer this because we know that, if you’re like most of our patients, you’ll be amazed at how far hearing aid technology has come.
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Allen Audiology?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.